Give those old worn out socks a new life by upcycling them to make dog toys. All it takes is a few old pairs of socks and some other common household items.
These sock toys take very little time and your dog will love them! You will need to tie a knot in the sock to make the toys, so, make sure you choose socks that are long enough.
You will need:
- An empty water bottle
- A tennis ball
- Old socks
Basic Knotted Sock Toy
- Hold the sock in both hands and stretch the sock while tying a knot in the middle. Make sure to tie the knot tight so it doesn’t come undone.
Water Bottle Sock Toy
- Rinse out an old water bottle and remove the label.
- Fit the water bottle into the sock until it reaches the toe.
- Tie a tight knot at the top of the bottle.
Tennis Ball Sock Toy
- Fit the tennis ball into the sock until it reaches the toe.
- Tie a tight knot just above the tennis ball.
You’re done! These DIY sock toys will give your dog endless hours of fun!
Join the TwoSavvyCents e-mail list to get newsletters and e-mails about what’s new!