Cell phones these days have put everything we need at our fingertips. Not only can you make a call or text anytime you want, but the possibilities of having the internet on your phone are endless. But, after using your cell phone all day, you’ve probably been stuck with a dirty, greasy screen.
That’s why I came up with the idea of a mini glass cleaner that is small enough to fit in your purse or pocket. The glass cleaner is made with only a few household ingredients and lemon essential oil. Just spray a small amount on your screen and wipe with a tissue.
I found these 15 ml glass bottles with sprayers on Amazon. Each bottle holds about 2 Tbsp. of glass cleaner, so keep in mind while making the glass cleaner that you will need to leave a little room at the top for the sprayer.
What you need:
- distilled water
- white vinegar
- lemon essential oil
- 15 ml glass bottle with sprayer
- small plastic funnel (optional)
- Pour 1 Tbsp. white vinegar into the spray bottle.
- Warm a small amount of distilled water in the microwave for about 20 -30 seconds.
- Pour 1 Tbsp. warm distilled water into the spray bottle.
4. Add 4 – 6 drops of lemon essential oil to the spray bottle.
5. Replace cap and shake.
6. Label bottle (optional).
Join the TwoSavvyCents e-mail list for e-mails and newsletters about what’s new!