In a previous blog post I showed you how to make roll-on essential oil perfumes and colognes with a carrier oil. In this blog post, I will show you how to make the same essential oil perfumes and colognes in a small spray bottle using distilled water and witch hazel. I have measured this recipe for 10 ml glass spray bottles using 2 parts distilled water and 1 part witch hazel. The same formula can be used to make larger bottles of perfume or cologne.
Making your own perfume or cologne can be quick and easy! Try mixing different essential oils to suit your mood or occasion. I used a combination of vanilla, jasmine and lavender essential oils that I found on Pinterest.
You Will Need:
- your choice of essential oils
- a mini plastic funnel
- measuring spoons
- 2 1/2 tsp. distilled water
- 1 1/4 tsp. witch hazel
- 10ml glass spray bottles
- Using the measuring spoons and small funnel, fill the spray bottle with 2 1/2 tsp. distilled water and 1 1/4 tsp. witch hazel.
2. Next, add your choice of essential oils, replace the spray cap, and shake well.
3. Label your spray bottle and your finished! If your label doesn’t stay on the spray bottle, try covering the label with tape.
Join the TwoSavvyCents e-mail list for e-mails and newsletters about what’s new!